- Delivers up to 3A at 5V output
- Pass-through USB connectors
- 3 power inputs: battery, plug (7-20 volt) and USB
- Can be powered from a LiPo single cell battery
- Battery is charged when external or USB supply is available
- Switching, up to 90% efficient technology
- Many color leds to signal various states
Torpedo2 is An universal switching power supply for Fishino/Arduino boards and other 5 Volt appliances. It brings UPS supply to your Fishino/Arduino boards. It's the successor of our Torpedo breakout, extending output current up to 3 Ampere.
A single cell LiPo battery input, with on-board charger, allows uninterrupted power supply for your Fishino/Arduino boards.
A pass-through USB connector allows powering of current-hungry USB devices even if your USB host doesn’t have enough capabilities.
Can be powered externally with a wide voltage range, from 7 Volts up to more than 16 Volts.
Torpedo2 can source up to 3 Ampere of output current when powered from LiPo battery or external plug
Torpedo2 has a 5 Volts standard output, both over the female USB and the screw connectors.
Torpedo uses switching technology with a conversion efficiency from about 80% up to 95%, allowing long lasting battery operation.