- Delivers up to 800 mA at 5V output
- Pass-through USB connectors
- 3 power inputs: battery, plug (3.6-20 volt) and USB
- Can be powered from a LiPo single cell battery
- Battery is charged when external or USB supply is available
- Switching, up to 90% efficient technology
Torpedo is An universal switching power supply for Fishino/Arduino boards and other 5 Volt appliances. It brings UPS supply to your Fishino/Arduino boards.
A single cell LiPo battery input, with on-board charger, allows uninterrupted power supply for your Fishino/Arduino boards.
A pass-through USB connector allows powering of current-hungry USB devices even if your USB host doesn’t have enough capabilities.
Can be powered externally with a wide voltage range, from 3.5 Volts up to more than 20 Volts.
Torpedo can source up to 800 mA of output current, and up to 1 A if powered with more than about 6.5 Volts.
Torpedo has a 5 Volts standard output, both over the female USB and the screw connectors.
Torpedo uses switching technology with a conversion efficiency from about 80% up to 95%, allowing long lasting battery operation.