- Supports 2.4 and 2.8 inches TFD displays
- One reset and one wake button on board
- Buzzer on board for audio feedback
- Uses SPI interface, so few board's I/O used
- Brings all I/O on additional side connectors for easy interfacing
- Supports all Fishino and many Arduino boards
Thanks to some jumpers is possible to use the TFT Shield with Fishino UNO, MEGA, Guppy, Fishino32 and the future Fishino Piranha boards; it's also compatible with Arduino UNO, MEGA and Nano.
The shield has 2 buttons, one to reset your board easily and the other one which can be used as a general-purpose button, with wake-on-press ability.
A small buzzer is provided to bring audio feedback to your interactions with the display.
The buzzer can be disabled by a jumper.
The shield has a 3.3V 1A linear regulator on board, which lowers the requirements on the 3.3V arduino supply pins, which are rated for 300 mA max.
All board's I/O lines are driven to side connectors, to facilitate the connection with external periferals
On Fishino32 the audio connector is also provided on shield's sides.